This online sale runs from Wed. May. 20th to Sat. May. 23rd at 8pm.
DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR ALL ITEMS: Please email us for a quote & details prior to making your purchase (email@example.com) *Deadline for booking is Saturday at 8pm.
Curious how the purchase process works? Having trouble completing a purchase? Copy/paste the following link to view our user-friendly step-by-step walkthrough: https://goo.gl/59ESSv
1) Do not include spaces when entering your credit card number.
2) Message prompts will appear at the top of your screen for successful/unsuccessful login or purchase.
3) If you’re having issues logging in using an older Apple mobile device, we suggest trying to do so from your desktop computer (or an Android mobile device).
Mon. May. 25th, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM on Barlow Crescent, Dunrobin ON. Full address provided to customers within purchase confirmation email.
***CURBSIDE CUSTOMER PICKUP PROCEDURES:
1. Upon arrival at the venue, please remain in your vehicle, and call us to enter our pickup cue (1-855-55-STUFF).
2. After customers ahead of you in the cue have been served, our staff will place your purchase(s) near your vehicle; please remain in your vehicle while your items are being handled by our staff.
3. Once given the all-clear by our staff, you may promptly load your purchase into your vehicle (it is necessary you come prepared with man-power, packing materials & an appropriate vehicle, as our staff will be completely hands-off at this point).
4. Customers will not be required to present their purchase confirmation email (we will be verbally verifying customers upon arrival, by requesting basic contact information you entered into our system when placing your order).
PLEASE DO NOT DIRECTLY APPROACH OUR STAFF OR VENTURE PAST THE PARKING LOT AT ANY POINT DURING YOUR VISIT.
We will be strictly enforcing social distancing of a minimum of 3 meters between our staff & all customers, therefore we will unfortunately be unable to assist customers with packing/loading their purchases into their vehicles. See below for additional generic pickup instructions. Thank you in advance for your patience, and please keep in mind that these temporary measures are in place for your safety and that of our staff.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL SPECIAL TERMS BELOW BEFORE CONFIRMING THE PURCHASE OF ANY ITEM(S):
PRICE REDUCTION CHART:
The first person to checkout and pay for an item is the new owner of that item. The first day of the sale prices are set as indicated, however prices will then be reduced by 10% on each of the following three days. Example: Wednesday - full price, Thursday at 12:00 am - 10% off original price, Friday at 12:00 am - 20% off original price, and Saturday at 12:00 am - 30% off original price.
"Excellent condition" or "minor wear" - In very good shape for a used item, may have minor scratches/wear-and-tear. "Good condition" or "moderate wear" - In good shape for a used item, may have more noticeable scratches/staining/wear-and-tear. "Poor condition" or "significant wear" - May have damages or structural issues, and significant scratches/staining/wear-and-tear.
*Furniture dimensions are typically expressed: Length x Width/Depth x Height
**Wall art dimensions are typically expressed: Height x Width (exterior of frame)
GENERAL TERMS & PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
-Our strict one-time-only pickup hours are set and cannot be extended under any circumstance.
-Our staff will be onsite to facilitate CURBSIDE customer pickup (see above for further details).
-Please bring packing materials, as nothing will be provided at the location.
-Please bring enough assistance to load heavy items into your vehicle.
-Please bring an appropriately sized vehicle for your purchase; if you cannot fit your item(s) into your vehicle during the customer pickup hours, you will have forfeited your purchase.
-When entering the property for pick up, you are entering at your own risk.
-It is the customer's responsibility to ensure pick up of all items included in their purchase(s).
-Please understand that items will be forfeited if they are not picked up during set pick up times and refunds will not be issued under any circumstance.
-It is the customer's responsibility to ensure receipt of automated purchase confirmation email. Please check spam folder & email us to resend if it is not received within minutes of purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Please note that we are required by law to charge HST on all purchases made through our online store.
Sell My Stuff Canada believes in transparency when conducting all business activities. We will do our utmost to represent every item in an honest and straightforward manner, by way of photographs and descriptions. Unless an item/lot’s description implies that it has not been tested or closely inspected, we have taken care to scrutinize each item posted for sale, however it is possible we may occasionally miss an imperfection or unintentionally mislabel an item. Please be aware that despite this possibility, all purchases made through our online store are final and made sight-unseen. Sell My Stuff will not be held responsible for any damages to items occurring during dismantling or transit, or for any damages/injuries caused by purchased items once removed from the property.
Everything is priced to go Saturday by 8pm! Shop early for the best selection and shop later for the best deals. We hope you enjoy this innovative and exciting new service we have introduced for your shopping pleasure!