- Vous déménagez d’une maison vers un plus petit condo et vous devez vendre vos meubles les plus encombrants.
- Un de vos proches âgé doit emménager dans une maison de soins ou une résidence pour retraités et vous voulez vider la maison avant de la vendre.
- Vous êtes un courtier immobilier qui conseille à ses clients de vider/vendre le contenu de leur propriété avant de l’inscrire sur le marché.
- Vous êtes l’exécuteur testamentaire d’une succession et devez vendre tous les biens de la maison immédiatement.
- Vous êtes une famille sur le point de déménager et vous devez vendre des articles avant d’emménager dans votre nouvelle demeure.
- Vous êtes en instance de divorce et vous devez liquider les biens de votre résidence.
- Vous êtes propriétaire d’une maison remplie de vieux meubles et d’articles qui doivent être vendus à bon prix.
- Vous voulez tenir une vente de contenu, mais vous ne savez pas par où commencer, comment faire la publicité ou comment évaluer le prix de vos biens.
- Vous voulez engager la meilleure entreprise de liquidation de succession sur le marché.
Nous savons que toutes ces situations peuvent être stressantes et émotivement difficiles. Lorsqu’il est temps de vous départir de ces articles qui ne sont plus requis, Sell My Stuff Canada vient chez vous et contribue à rendre cette expérience aussi plaisante et lucrative que possible, sans les soucis ou les déchirements. Nous garantissons une alternative professionnelle et sans stress pour ceux qui n’ont tout simplement pas l’expérience, le temps, l’expertise ou l’accès à une grande clientèle.
- Nous sommes la première et la seule entreprise de vente de contenu et de succession de l’industrie qui offre un service complet, et la plus grande au Canada.
- Contrairement aux insidieuses entreprises de ventes aux enchères en ligne, nous utilisons une structure de frais entièrement basée sur les commissions : il n’y a aucun frais de lot, aucun frais caché, aucun frais de publicité, aucun frais initial. Les entreprises de ventes aux enchères en ligne peuvent prétendre exiger un moindre pourcentage, mais leurs frais cachés et frais de lot font en sorte qu’il en coûte beaucoup plus au client que ce que nous chargeons en fin de compte.
- Nous disposons des meilleurs évaluateurs de l’industrie. Nos évaluateurs ont travaillé dans le milieu des arts, des antiquités, de l’ameublement, de la porcelaine et des bijoux pendant des décennies. Les autres compagnies estimeront la valeur de vos biens en faisant des recherches sur internet. Nos évaluateurs connaissent la valeur de vos items et nous avons même déjà réalisé des évaluations pour d’autres entreprises de vente de contenu par le passé! Sell My Stuff Canada consacre le temps et les efforts nécessaires pour évaluer adéquatement vos items et vous aider à obtenir le plus d’argent possible.
- Nous sommes complètement assurés. Exigez de voir une copie à jour de la police d’assurance de toute entreprise avec laquelle vous choisissez de travailler. Plusieurs compagnies disent qu’elles sont assurées mais elles ne le sont pas! Si un accident survient pendant la vente, le propriétaire de la maison sera tenu responsable. Vous n’avez pas à vous inquiéter de cela lorsque vous choisissez notre entreprise.
- Nous offrons le service le plus rapide, du début à la fin. Nous pouvons organiser une vente d’une journée avec seulement quelques jours de préparation. Les alternatives en ligne organisent des ventes aux enchères d’une durée d’une ou de deux semaines, sans compter le travail de préparation et le temps requis pour la cueillette.
- Contrairement à d’autres compagnies qui n’acceptent que des gros contrats lucratifs, nous offrons des forfaits qui correspondent à tous les besoins des clients.
- Nos frais correspondent au niveau de service que nous offrons. NE CHOISISSEZ PAS une compagnie seulement en fonction des frais. Le fait que les frais d’une autre compagnie soient moindres ne signifie pas que vous obtiendrez plus d’argent en les laissant gérer votre vente. Il existe habituellement une raison qui explique des frais moindres. Moins de personnel à votre vente signifie plus de vols. Aucune assurance signifie plus de risques pour vous. Moins de publicité signifie moins d’acheteurs. Rappelez-vous le vieil adage : vous en avez pour votre argent. Les quelques points de pourcentage de frais que nous chargeons de plus seront largement compensés par l’argent supplémentaire que vous obtiendrez pour vos items. Rappelez-vous : moins cher ne signifie pas toujours mieux. Nous sommes fiers de nos services et nous versons systématiquement plus d’argent dans les poches de nos clients que toute autre compagnie.
- Les plus petites compagnies sans scrupule peuvent soutirer de l’argent des recettes de votre vente. Notre marque nationale et notre excellente réputation parlent d’elles-mêmes. Ces compagnies vous chargeront souvent un frais moindre pour obtenir une signature de contrat mais ils doivent faire leur argent quelque part!
- Nous sommes la seule compagnie qui accepte les cartes de crédit aux ventes de contenu. C’est très important car cela augmente les chances de vendre vos articles les plus dispendieux. Les autres compagnies acceptent seulement les paiements au comptant, ce qui élimine un grand nombre d’acheteurs potentiels.
- La puissance du nombre génère davantage de dollars sur le marché secondaire. Nous vendons tout le contenu d’une résidence item par item (et non lot par lot) ce qui génère un montant total de ventes beaucoup plus grand.
- Chaque transaction est traitée par un membre expérimenté du personnel. Les offres trop basses ne seront pas acceptées, ce qui signifie que les items ne se vendront qu’à un montant que nous jugeons raisonnable (et non la plus haute mise qui pourrait être de 1 $ dans une vente aux enchères en ligne).
- La vente d’un jour est hautement contrôlée avec plusieurs membres du personnel présents. Cette façon de faire n’est pas plus intrusive que les journées de reconnaissance et de cueillette d’une alternative en ligne.
- Nous offrons un service de livraison et disposons de travailleurs costauds à chaque vente, ce qui augmente les chances de vendre vos gros articles lourds. Sans cela, ces articles pourraient ne pas se vendre puisque la plupart des gens n’ont pas de camion ou de déménageurs sous la main.
- Nous prenons des photos numériques et les affichons sur notre site web qui est vu chaque jour par des dizaines de milliers d’acheteurs potentiels dans chaque industrie.
- Vous obtiendrez un montant supérieur pour vos items car nous avons la plus importante liste d’adresses courriel de toutes les compagnies dans l’industrie. Nous avons plusieurs dizaines de milliers d’acheteurs potentiels qui ont demandé à être avisés à l’avance de nos ventes. Notre très grande liste vous garantit la meilleure visibilité pour vos items, directement à des personnes qui sont prêtes et disposées à acheter! Contrairement aux compagnies de liquidation de succession traditionnelles, nous obtenons un taux de vente moyen de 90%.
- Nous répondons personnellement à notre téléphone 24 heures par jour, 7 jours par semaine. La publicité considérable que nous faisons dans les magazines, les journaux, les affiches, les dépliants, l’internet et autres génère beaucoup d’intérêt pour les items à vendre. Nous répondons à notre téléphone en tout temps, jour et nuit, afin d’attirer le plus de personnes possibles à votre vente.
- Nous sommes la seule compagnie de vente de contenu qui offre un service de collecte d’articles indésirables. Ceci est important car, après que la vente est terminée, il peut rester des articles indésirables dont il faut se débarrasser. Plutôt que d’appeler une entreprise de collecte d’articles indésirables qui vous chargera des milliers de dollars, ou que ce travail soit sous-contracté à un tiers comme le font les autres compagnies de liquidation de succession, notre entreprise fait tout cela. Ceci vous permet d’économiser temps, argent et soucis. Nous offrons la collecte d’articles indésirables à partir d’aussi peu que 375 $. Nos prix sont habituellement 25% moins chers que ceux des compagnies de collecte d’articles indésirables les plus connues.
- Sell My Stuff Canada est exploitée en tant qu’entreprise à temps plein. Nous pouvons organiser une vente avec aussi peu que quelques jours d’avis et nous nous adapterons à votre horaire. Les compagnies à temps partiel n’offriront pas cette flexibilité.
- Nous ne ménageons aucun effort pour continuellement développer notre excellente réputation. Nous avons fait l’objet de reportages dans les principaux journaux et magazines à travers le pays et nous sommes présentement en vedette dans une émission de télévision à l’échelle nationale (si vous le voulez…votre vente pourrait apparaitre dans une émission de télévision)
Plus d’argent, moins de soucis…relaxez, nous nous occupons de tout!
J’ai travaillé avec Josh à plusieurs reprises pour aider mes clients à déménager vers une plus petite propriété ou à se débarrasser de meubles superflus et d’articles encombrants avant d’inscrire leur résidence sur le marché. Depuis la consultation initiale jusqu’à l’évaluation de chaque item et la vente elle-même, le tout a été orchestré avec professionnalisme et une grande organisation. Chaque vente s’est avérée un franc succès. Mes clients ont été impressionnés de voir à quel point leur résidence était propre, sans aucune trace de la foule de personnes qui y étaient passées. Je recommande fortement Josh et sa merveilleuse équipe à quiconque aurait besoin de vendre le contenu de sa résidence.
Nadia De Vincenzo, Harvey Kalles Real Estate, Toronto
My sister had a content sale 6 months ago run by another company. She chose the other company because they said they would take a lower percentage on the sale. Boy was she sorry. This “company” wasn’t even a real company. They are husband and wife running the sale and no other staff at all. When someone wanted to buy the bedroom set from the second floor there was no one there to take it apart and bring it downstairs for the customer. They walked away without buying it. The prices they marked her items at were made up without any knowledge or experience at all. The entire sale was a failure because these people honestly had no idea at all how a content sale should be run. How can you run a sale for a three story house with only 2 people to supervise and help the customers? Most of my sister’s stuff was left over at the end of the sale and the guy running the sale just said “sorry, we tried our best”. When I moved into my condo last month I hired Sell My Stuff Canada, despite the fact that this other company tried very hard to get my business by lowering the percentage of what they would charge. Remembering my sister’s bad experience, I went with Sell My Stuff and I was thrilled. They had 7 uniformed people running the sale. They were organized and helped customers throughout the day. At 6am there was a lineup of over 100 people waiting for the sale to start. By 9am (the sale started at 8am) 1/2 of my stuff was gone. By 11am, it was 3/4 gone, and by the time the sale ended at 2pm there was nothing left except a bit of junk in the garage. I am thrilled with the job Josh and his team did for me and I would highly recommend their company to anyone thinking of having a content sale. The higher percentage I paid to Josh was more than compensated for by selling all of my items at a higher price. I ended up with much more money than if I would have gone with one of the cheaper companies. Keep up the good work Josh. You did great!
G.L. Richmond Hill, Ontario
When I needed to clear out my parent’s house and put on an estate sale I came upon Sell My Stuff Canada. After reading up on all that they offer I went with my “gut feeling” and gave them a call. It would prove to be the best call I could have made. When they say they do everything, indeed they do everything! Completely worry free. It was a whirlwind of two days on the weekend with the sale and the cleanup. All done very professionally, with great efficiency and with the utmost friendliness and care. Josh, really thank you and your associates. You made a somewhat sad situation a little more bearable for me. I would highly recommend Josh and Sell My Stuff Canada to anyone in need of their services. Thank you!!!
You recently managed a contents sale at our house in Aurora (Aug 9th) in preparation for our move at the end of the month and I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated it! We were 100% satisfied with how the sale went and how you and your team pitched in to make it a very successful sale. We could never have done this without your expert service and experience. Your family team is dedicated and friendly and your passion for success came across in high sales and complete satisfaction! I would be happy to recommend you to anyone contemplating a similar sale.
Paul Kuehner, Aurora, ON
I’d like to say to those who are considering hiring the Newmarket team, they were great! For all the many reasons someone requires this type of service, they were very considerate and conscious that this process could be very difficult for some. Almost all the items were sold before 2 pm. They kept closing off areas as soon as items in that area were sold so your home wasn’t being trampled through , they would bring the remainders into a common area and keep everyone out of the already sold off zones. They were friendly and considerate. They knew many of their regular shoppers and even tried to sell items before the sale date if they thought they knew someone who would be interested in a particular item. They were even shipping an item to someone who contacted them for a particular vase. They brought along their sons to help move items and help customers with carry out and delivery too! They worked well together. All in all, they made it so much easier considering the daunting task I thought I could never get done on my own. Their help far outweighs the cost. Thank you so much for all your help.
Georgia Kirkby, Aurora, ON
I went to my first estate sale run by your company this past Saturday (the mansion in king city) and have to say, I was very impressed! Got some great finds and found your staff to be really organized and helpful. Looking forward to the sales next weekend!
Monica, King City
I wanted to let you know that we will be recommending you to anyone we know who has to do the “major downsize”. Derek was wonderful. He made what seemed to be a totally daunting concept totally doable. He took us through the process step by step, guided us along the way and made us feel as if we were in good hands at all times. The thought of getting rid of a family’s possessions is emotionally, physically and intellectually taxing. Derek was understanding and helpful at all times. When we saw our house after the sale, we were astonished at how much was gone—easily 90% of our possessions. Everyone we met along the way was professional and efficient. People respected our home. Nothing was damaged, even in the moving out of massive pieces of furniture. The house was left in excellent condition. We couldn’t have hoped for a better outcome.
Dene and Glenn Cohen, Toronto
After selling my 6000 sq. ft. house and moving to a 1500 sq. ft. condo, I had a lot of « stuff » to dispose of including furniture, kitchen items, art, tools and other miscellaneous items. After researching contents sale companies online I interviewed 2 companies and Derek from Sell My Stuff Canada impressed me with his knowledge of the industry and extensive database of customers. I signed a contract with Derek shortly after and was very glad that I did. Derek was very professional and led my wife and I through the process over the course of a couple of weeks. The sale was quite successful and approximately 85% of what I had for sale sold. I was pleased with the results and with the money that I received from the sale. I highly recommend Sell My Stuff Canada to anyone needing to sell off a lot of their possessions.
I would highly recommend Josh and his team at Sell My Stuff Canada to anyone considering an estate or contents sale. We recently hired Josh to handle a contents sale for us and it was stress free and very profitable. I would personally vouch for his honesty and integrity. I felt that he and his associates conducted the entire sale in a very satisfactory and most professional manner. I would use his company again if I ever have the need and have already passed his name on to a number of friends.
Lynn Stepka, Richmond Hill
I used Sell My Stuff Canada to sell the contents of my home. Josh, Allan, Brian, Jared, Barb, Laura, and the rest of their team did everything they said they would do and more. They got me money for items I never thought I would get a penny for. I trust them completely to do a good, honest job for whoever may need them. I highly recommend Sell My Stuff Canada to anyone in need of their services.
I would like to thank you and Sell My Stuff Canada for a job well done. The sale went really well and we appreciate your services. I found your company to be very professional, in an easy-going way. When looking for a way to sell the things we could no longer use, since we are downsizing, I found your web site easy to use and answered almost all my questions. It’s always great to be contacted right away when you do start an inquiry and you were just that! Trying to get ready to move, deciding what you need to keep and what you can’t is hard enough, but your advice and opinions were truly helpful. We were very pleased with how you organized and displayed our sale items. It was great to come back after the sale to find so many things had been sold, in particular the large pieces! Just the fact that the things we didn’t want to sell and the rooms which we requested be kept closed were still there and as we left them was a sign of professionalism on your part. Settling our account right after the sale was great and closure to a long day! Again, thank you for all your hard work. Obviously your advertising works by the number of customers that came and by the volume of sales. I can honestly say that I would recommend your company to anyone who needs help downsizing or moving.
Karen Winters, Scarborough
Joshua is organized, efficient, and has an excellent rapport with people. We had some items that had been badly damaged in a flood in our home and some people had been rather rude in their statements, of course not knowing that the homeowner was present. Joshua was very polite in responding to those customers and I appreciate that very much. We had a lot of stuff that also needed to be taken to the dump and he was excellent in clearing our belongings from the home as well as taking all of it to the dump. Our sale was a bit difficult for him as not the entire home contents were for sale. He arrived on the day of the sale with enough workers to insure that only the items for sale were sold. Joshua is also a very socially active minded individual, and rather than dump some items, he connects them with organizations in other countries for those who will have a use for what otherwise might become landfill. In thinking of both the environment and those in need, he finds a home for many items and makes you feel good about things not adding to landfills. Thank you very much for this extra service, it is greatly appreciated! His professionalism was great and we are extremely pleased to have had him as our seller. Joshua is enthusiastic, dedicated and above all else reliable and trustworthy. I am very impressed by his work. I have never done this kind of thing before, and I highly recommend Joshua for any work that his company offers. Thank you for your professionalism!!!
My husband and I cannot thank you enough for all you did for us this past weekend. We were devastated at being advised by the new owners of our house that we could not go ahead with our contents sale as planned. You had staged the goods really well and we thought the pricing was most reasonable to ensure we sold as much as possible. You were so gracious and professional about the cancellation and were quick on your feet to pack everything and move it to a new location in order to facilitate us. If you had not had such a good team, and other resources, you could not have cleared the house so quickly. You left the house absolutely spotless. Sometimes life throws curved balls at us and even though I was utterly at a loss over what to do, you quietly took control of the situation and made the best out of it. I would recommend you and your business to anyone. When you are downsizing you just don’t know what to do with everything you cannot take with you, Sell My Stuff has the tools to get the job done. Our grateful thanks.
Rosemary and Nick, Toronto
I would like to thank Sell My Stuff Canada, as the team they sent to my house was a pleasure to work with. They were very diligent, honest and hardworking. After seeing all the hard the hard work that the team put into our contents sale, there is no way that we could have done it ourselves. The way they advertised and displayed all the items in our house was amazing. I would definitely recommend Sell My Stuff Canada to anyone in need of their services. Thank you.
Sell My Stuff!!! Oh ya, and they did. I had all the normal reservation that anyone would have using this type of service for the first time. 4,000sq feet of stuff sold in less than 3 hours allowing me to scale down to a 900sq foot condo & giving me enough money to purchase new stuff more suitable for a much smaller space. It was an experience I won’t forget. Sell My Stuff surpassed my expectations they were professional, clean, careful & delivered what they said. Now I feel purged & ready to start fresh with enough money to make my new home look & feel the way I want. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn’t change a thing. Thanks Sell My Stuff as you made a pain staking task painless. I will always highly recommend your company & services. Great concept, Great Job!!!
Olive, Richmond Hill
We decided we needed to do something with all the clutter in our house and my wife came across the Sell My Stuff Web Site. We sent a request and we heard back pretty quickly. Corey came to our house and provided us some feedback on our unusual situation. So we dealt with that and called Corey again. He came back out and we signed the contract. Corey and his team were very professional and great to work with for the setup, they did most of the heavy lifting which meant I didn’t have to. The advertising was as promised and the sale went smoothly. When we returned to our home you couldn’t tell hundreds of people had gone through except for the sold stuff. The sale did what we expected and with Corey’s advertising and contact list a lot more people went through than what we could have arranged. Keep up the great work!
‘J.B & S.B.’ Ottawa, ON
In my experience, Sell My Stuff Canada is the best at what they do. They are extremely fair, honest, professional, and friendly. They treat everyone with respect. Buy with confidence, sell with pride!
Martha, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
When we downsized from our home in Erin, Ontario we called Tracy at Sell My Stuff Canada. At first, we weren’t sure how it would work out. But, boy, did it work out well! Tracy did an amazing job of selling most of the contents we could not take with us to our next home.We appreciated her professionalism, responsiveness and positive attitude.
Terry & Ron B, Erin, ON
I just want to thank you for the good job you did in doing the Content Sale at our place today. You managed to sell some of the items that we thought to be of no value and unmovable (like the fridge, stove and dishwasher) and some oddball items like the oil paintings and fetched more money than we expected. We also appreciated the thorough job of cleaning out the unsold items afterwards and left the house totally clean. All in all, a fine professional job.
Victor Lee, North York
Above and beyond! That is how well Sell My Stuff Canada met my expectations! Selling my mother’s house contents was a feat I really did not want to tackle. Tracy and her team made the whole process smooth, stress-free, professional and successful. My mom is now enjoying her new retirement home with a tidy profit in the bank. Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Shari M, Kitchener, ON
I want to thank you for your recent thoughtful gift of clothing, shoes, socks, linens, towels, blankets and pillows for the clients of Good Shepherd Center. Your gift of clothing will go quickly to the Center’s busy clothing room, where volunteers distribute as many as 200 items of men’s clothing each day. Offering clean, good quality clothing to homeless men can help on so many levels. Your donation is making it possible for homeless men to dress appropriately for the weather. You are also helping to boost their confidence and self respect, making the task of finding housing or work much easier. Your donation is helping the homeless men who use the Center to stay clean and healthy. By helping them to stay clean, you are also helping them to keep their dignity. The linens, blankets and pillows you also provided are greatly needed as each bed in our dorm is stripped clean in the morning and fresh linen and blankets are placed on each bed. Thank you again for your support.
I truly commend the way in which you conduct your estate sales, and I believe that you are the sole estate sale agency, in the Ottawa area, that treats everyone on the same level. I really appreciate it when I go to an estate sale and I feel that antique dealers, personal friends, or privileged customers have not been there before the official sale date. After repeatedly hearing of “Sell My Stuff”, I decided to set aside my apprehension and give one of your sales a try. So, I went to the estate sale you hosted last Saturday and was quite pleased with the professional manner. I’m so happy that there is finally a fair estate sale agency in the area. I like to go at estate sales; you will certainly see me more often. Congratulations and thank you again. I wish you great success!
‘V.G.’ Ottawa, ON.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for your help and efficiency in selling/removing my furniture and my « junk ». To say that your help and efforts went way beyond expectations is a huge understatement!!! While I have not ‘caught up’ to social media, my family, friends and acquaintances will certainly hear about your service. Warm wishes,
‘A.F.’ Ottawa, ON.
We would like to take the time to provide Sell My Stuff with an excellent review. We have been to numerous sales run by this small Ottawa company with big selling power, and have always been treated with courteous customer service. Items are priced appropriately, and although negotiating is tougher during the first few hours, they always reduce their price tags at lunch and become more flexible. Every sale we have been to has been different: whether it was obvious the client was a young downsizer, or it was an estate being liquidated, their business format draws the crowds and empties the inventory. The best aspect of this company’s process is their Wednesday email notifications, we always get the chance to preview the upcoming event by looking at photos and deciding whether or not the sale is for us. Also, we really appreciate the fact that they give out tickets to people in line before they open up, so you can go for breakfast rather than stand in the rain. There is always an employee in every area of the sale, and although it can get a bit hectic sometimes, they always manage to attend to everybody’s purchases on a timely basis, while keeping a smile in the storm! Lastly, the young owner is often managing sales, and somehow manages to remember our names. We would certainly recommend this service to anybody who is looking to cheaply furnish a new home with quality “stuff”, but shopaholics beware of this addictive shopping format! Keep up the great work guys (and gals), we will be attending your amazing sales for years to come. Thank you,
‘J.G. & M.G.’ Ottawa, ON.
We recently had the good fortune to employ the services of Sell My Stuff Ottawa. The sale was quite large and diverse, as well as being in a rural location, two conditions which added a degree of difficulty to an estate sale. Corey and his staff handled every aspect of the sale professionally and courteously, from our initial meeting to the sale conclusion. They showed particular respect for our home and grounds. We would not hesitate to highly recommend the services of Sell My Stuff Ottawa. Thanks
‘K.G. & B.G.’ Almonte, ON.
Giddy with exhaustion! I find the SMSC team to have exactly what it takes to get it done. Never seen anything compared to this to clear out your unwanted stuff. The trashures, (treasure hunters) Lined up 65 deep at 8 A.M, to take part in the hunt for unused gold. Piles and boxes and bags were carried, dragged and pulled with a little red wagon down the congested quiet street. Corey’s ream left the premises clean and with a small hug, made my sale a success. Gratefully Giddy with a fist full of cash,
‘S.M.’ Ottawa, ON.
Thanks to Josh and his team for running an amazing sale at my parents’ home. I highly recommend Sell My Stuff Canada! It eased my parents’ transition knowing their items were going on to others, instead of the bin. Plus the extra cash is very nice!
Donna Vacca, Toronto